- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Facebook Albums
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
Add albums from your Facebook page to your mobile site. Images are displayed in a gallery showing the number of images and likes.
Add Facebook Albums
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your album to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the social tab.
- Drag the Facebook Albums feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to configure the facebook page to which the album links.
The Facebook Album widget automatically scrapes images from the facebook page you link it to. Once you've given it a page, the widget provides you with a list of albums to display. You can delete albums by clicking the delete icon, add new albums by pressing the add another album, move albums by clicking and dragging, and switch which album is displayed by using the dropdown menus.
Each Business Hours element has the following display options:
|General||Change your album title text, color, and visibility, change which facebook page the album links to, and change which albums from that page display (1-15+)|
Effects: Toggle padding between thumbnails and set the number of visible rows.Colors: Change the background color or image, text color, and border of your Facebook Album.
CSS: Change the element's CSS
HTML: Change the element's HTML