- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The Email feature allows you to easily create a button your visitors can use to email you.
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your button to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the business tab.
- Drag the Email feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to configure the button's name and email address.
The Email feature must be provided an email address to work. It's also a good idea to give it a text description to make visitors aware of what it's supposed to do.
Each Email element has the following display options:
Change which email the element sends to.
Change which icon the element is using.
Color: Change the background color or image, text color, and border of the element.
Effects: Toggle whether the element has a shadow, rounded corners, or displays an icon.
Text Style: Change the text style of the element.
Alignment: Changes the element's alignment (left, right, or centered).
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.