- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The Click-to-Text button opens a new SMS to the phone number of your choice. Visitors can quickly send you a message or opt-in to your SMS marketing list.
Adding the Click-to-Text feature
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your button to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the business tab.
- Drag the Click-to-Text feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to configure the button's name and phone number.
Setting your phone number
The Click-to-Text button requires a phone number to function. When clicked, it opens the visitor's default SMS application to send a text to the number listed.
Changing the Click-to-Text feature's look
Each Click-To-Call element has the following display options:
Change which number the click-to-call button calls.
Change which icon the button is using.
Color: Change the background color or image, text color, and border of your selected tab.
Effects: Toggle whether the button has a shadow, rounded corners, or displays an icon.
Text Style: Change the text style of your selected tab.
Alignment: Change the element's alignment (left, right, or centered).
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.