- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Change or crop a logo
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The header is one of the most important areas of your mobile site. It will be on the top of each page of your mobile site. It is worth taking some time to make your header stand out. DudaMobile allows you easily resize and crop your image header.
How to Change Header Size
You can easily change the size of your header image by following these steps.
1. Make sure you are editing your mobile site and are under the third step of the Design tab: Header
2. Locate the Resize section and use either the box or the slider to change the width by percent
You can also change parameters to edit by pixel count. By default the pixels keep the correct proportions. You can toggle that off if you'd like but it's easy to distort the image this way.
How to Crop the Header Image
Sometimes during the creation of the mobile site an image will pull in looking wrong, often because it contains more content than you are wanting to use. DudaMobile has an easy way for you to crop the image so you get exactly what you want.
1. Make sure you are editing your mobile site and are under the third step of the Design tab: "Header"
2. Locate the Header Image section and choose the second button next to the image titled "Crop"
3. Use the cropping tool to select the exact area of the image you want to display.
4. When you have the exact area ready, click update and watch as we crop the image for you.