- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Add OpenTable to Mobile-Only Site
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
Allow visitors to make reservations at your restaurant right from the mobile site. The OpenTable feature adds a reservation button that connects with your existingOpenTable account. If you don't already have an account with OpenTable you can sign up for one here.
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your button to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the business tab.
- Drag the OpenTable feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature you'll need to add your restaurant ID for visitors to use it.
The OpenTable button requires a restaurant ID to work. You can get this ID from OpenTable.
Each OpenTable element has the following display options:
Change the button's text and the restaurant ID.
If you have multiple locations, click "Add new location" and select a location
Change the button's icon. You can change the color at the top right square.
Colors: Change the button's background color, image, and border.
Effects: Toggle shadow, rounded corners and whether to show an icon for the button.
Text Style: Change the button's text style.
Width: Set the width of the element
Height: Set the height of the element
Alignment: Set the alignment of the element (left, right, or center).
CSS: Change the element's CSS
HTML: Change the element's HTML