- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Add new links to navigation
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
If you'd like to add some pages to the navigation of your mobile site that aren't on your desktop site follow these steps to add a new button to your navigation.
1. From the pages section of the DudaMobile Editor, click on Add Page.
2. In the Add Page window, click on Page URL.
3. From the panel that opens, enter the page title and page URL. You can check or uncheck the option "Don't mobilize this page".
4. Click on Add Page when you are done