- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Add custom HTML
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
The HTML feature allows you to add your own custom HTML to expand the capabilities of the DudaMobile editor. Embed third-party widgets or add your own custom code.
Adding an HTML element
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your content to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the design tab.
- Drag the HTML element into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the element, you'll need to add the HTML you're trying to implement in the HTML field.
Setting up the HTML element
For certain tags or scripts it may be necessary to turn off animated navigation to get them to work properly. You can find a guide on this process here.
Changing the HTML element's look
Each HTML element has the following display options:
|Change your custom HTML.|
Colors: Change the background color or image, text color, and border of the element.
Effects: Toggle shadow and rounded corners for the element.
CSS: Change the element's CSS