- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Create a New Mobile Only Site
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Getting Started
There are two different ways to create a new mobile only site on Duda. You can import the content from an existing desktop site, or you can build a site from a template. Both options are available when you click the Create New Site button on the Dashboard.
1. Click the Create New Site button on the Dashboard.
2. A pop-up will appear that gives you two options, Convert and Create.
Option 1: Converting a site
Choose this option to build a new mobile site using the content of an existing desktop site.
1. Enter the URL of the site you would like to import content from.
2. A Site Nickname will automatically be assigned based on the domain. Feel free to change this, but avoid spaces or symbols.
3. Select the correct category for the site you are building. This helps us organize your content and apply the correct features for your site.
4. Click the Convert button to begin importing content and building your site.
Option 2: Create a site from scratch
Choose this option to build a new site from a template. This is useful if you do not have a site to convert, or if you'd like to build a very different mobile site.
1. Click the Create button.
2. Select a template from the list. You can filter templates by category on the left side of the page.
3. When you click on a template a pop-up will appear that shows additional template screens.
4. Enter a name for your new site. This name will also be part of the URL DudaMobile gives your site, avoid using spaces or symbols.
5. Enter a Facebook URL if you would like to import business information from a Facebook page. This step is optional.
6. Click Create My Site to begin building your mobile site.