- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Create a New Mobile Only Site
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Getting Started
You can import the content from an existing desktop site into our mobile-only sites. Click the Create a mobile-only site link on the Dashboard to get started.
Converting a site
Build a new mobile site using the content of an existing desktop site by starting a new mobile-only site.
1. Enter the URL of the site you would like to import content from.
2. A Site Nickname will automatically be assigned based on the domain. Feel free to change this, but avoid spaces or symbols.
3. Select the correct category for the site you are building. This helps us organize your content and apply the correct features for your site.
4. Click the Convert button to begin importing content and building your site.