- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- 2 Columns
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
Place images, text, or any two items side by side with the 2 Columns feature.
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, select the Design tab in the Content section.
- Drag the 2 Columns element into the mobile site.
- Add content to each column.
Set up columns
The 2 Columns element can contain any other DudaMobile element (including another 2 Columns element). Just drag an element (for example a paragraph or image) into one of the columns, and another element into the other. The elements will now show side by side.
- Adjust the column width by clicking and dragging the divider between the columns.
- Each side of the 2 Columns element will size itself to match its contents, but if those contents have a fixed aspect ratio (You've placed an image into one side, for example), reducing the width of that side will also reduce its height.
- You can change your column's look by clicking on the middle bar and selecting the edit button.
Change column design
Each 2 Columns element has the following display options:
Color: Change the background color, border, and background image of the element.
Shape: Change the element's shape and toggle whether it has a shadow.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.