- Knowledge Base
Duda automatically saves your payment information to make it easier for you to purchase subscriptions after the first.
Unfortunately, this can make it challenging to use a coupon when purchasing a subscription! Here's a quick guide on how to use a coupon when purchasing a subscription to a site.
The first step is always to publish your site. To do so, press the upgrade button on your dashboard at my.duda.co
Once you've done so, you'll be prompted to choose a plan. Pick the plan of your choice, and you'll either be sent to a quick buy screen (for Responsive Sites or Mobile Sites) or a payment info screen. Check the images below to see which you're at.
Quick-Buy for Duda Sites
- The Quick-Buy screen for Duda sites looks like this:
- If you'd like to change your payment information, click 'Use Another Card', then go to the payment info screen part of this guide.
- Before you try to apply your coupon, make sure that you've selected the plan you want from the drop-down.
- From this screen, first, enter your coupon code in the 'Coupon Code' area, then click 'Apply'.
- Once you see the price change, click Purchase.
Payment Info screen
- The Payment Info screen (for both Responsive and Mobile sites) looks like this:
- Before you try to apply your coupon, make sure that you've selected the plan you want from the drop-down and that you've filled out all of your payment information. If you change your payment information after adding your coupon, you will need to start over again from this step.
- From this screen, first, click the button next to "Add Coupon Code".
- Input your coupon into the box that says "Enter Coupon Code Here" and click "Apply"
- Once you see the price change, click "Purchase".
Troubleshooting and FAQ's
Will my promotion code be applied to future renewals?
The promotional discount offered (unless stated in the terms and conditions) is only good for the first year of your purchase. If it is a renewal, it will renew at the full price when your renewal date comes.