- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- How do I turn off sync for an individual page?
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
Have a few pages on your mobile site that you don't want to be updated with new content from your desktop site? To keep that from happening you'll want to turn sync off for those pages.
1. From pages section of the Dudamobile editor click on the page you'd like to turn sync off for.
2. From the page info section click on the "SEO & Page Settings" button.
3. From the panel that opens uncheck the box labeled "Always sync with original site"
4. After you've unchecked that box click the "done" button.