- Knowledge Base
To switch your site subscription from a credit card to PayPal you need to un-publish your site, cancel your credit card subscription, create a new subscription with PayPal, and republish your site.
Please note: It is important that you complete the process in that order. If you cancel first, you will lose the ability to unpublish your sites and ads will appear.
Unpublish your site
1. From the Go Live step on the editor, click the Unpublish link.
2. Click YES to confirm.
Cancel Current Subscription
1. From the Dashboard, click the Payment Info link.
2. Click the Cancel my plan link.
3. Fill out the feedback form and click Cancel my subscription.
Create New Subscription
1. From the dashboard, click the UPGRADE button next to your site.
2. Continue at the prompt.
3. Enter your billing information and select PayPal to check out.
Republish your site
1. From the Dashboard, click the publish link.
2. Click PUBLISH to publish the site.
- It is no longer possible to use PayPal as your payment method if you are on Basic/Team/Agency plan. You can still switch to PayPal if you are a Duda Pro user.